Festival of Motorcycling 2019
When most people think of the Isle of Man they think of Motorbikes. And when most people think of motorbikes on the Island they think of the annual TT festival. But outside of that traditional event there are plenty of other opportunities to indulge your interest in bikes during a Manx Holiday.
The Festival of Motorcycling, which happens between August and September, is a prime time to indulge your biking addiction without the packed crowds of the TT. The festival runs over several days and gives a range of events to enjoy.
The Classic 2 Day Trial and the Classic TT are ideal events to enjoy classic motorcycles and witness how the race was run through the years, as well as the VMCC rally.
In the North of the Island there is also the Festival of Jurby to visit and enjoy, rounding off events and meaning, no matter where you choose to stay during your visit, there is plenty to do nearby.
The other advantage of the Festival is that, as the Island is quieter during this period than the TT, there is more opportunity to pick and choose your accommodation, from premium hotels based in the centre of Douglas through to more relaxed B&B locations in hidden spots outside the capital.
The 2019 Festival of Motorcycling will take place between 17th August and 30th August 2019.
The full programme of events will include:
- VMCC Rally, Festival of Jurby
- Classic TT
- Manx Grand Prix
- Manx Classic Trial
* Please note this schedule is subject to change by the organisers, or due to inclement weather.
- Return air or sea travel to the Isle of Man
- Accommodation of your choice
The lead-in price quoted for this offer is per person based on two adults foot passengers sailing from Liverpool, sharing a twin room at Cedar Lodge, Glen Mona, for 3 nights. The price was correct as at 12th February 2019.
This package is operated by Visit IOM. When making a booking you are accepting our Terms & Conditions of business.
There are additional special terms which apply to this holiday. By making a booking, you agree that you accept all of these terms:
- Full payment for your travel arrangements is required at the time of booking. Once booked, the travel costs are entirely non-refundable.
- If you need to make any changes to your travel arrangements, please contact us and we will do our best to assist. However in many cases changes may not be permitted, and any changes which can be made are likely to incur extra costs.
- Travel insurance is not included, but we strongly advise you to take comprehensive travel insurance to cover any unforeseen eventualities such as cancellation or weather-related delays. If you need to arrange travel insurance please contact us.
- Can’t find what you’re looking for? If you wish to travel from an airport not featured under this offer, please call us on 01624 654654.