Isle of Man Aviation Conference 2019
The 2019 Isle of Man Aviation Conference will be held on Thursday 27th June at the Villa Marina in Douglas, Isle of Man. The event is organised by Martyn Fiddler Aviation and fully supported by the Isle of Man Aircraft Registry.
Now in our 9th year we continue to attract a large, high profile audience from across the industry worldwide, working in regulation, manufacture, operations, ownership and management.
The conference provides a venue for the discussion of aviation issues and challenges facing the industry. It aims to showcase the Isle of Man as a centre of excellence for aviation expertise and a base for which high value business aircraft can be fully supported.
There will be a number of associated networking events organised by Martyn Fiddler Aviation for the delegates. These include a pre-conference meeting for delegates arriving on the island, a post-conference reception, and a breakfast meeting on the Friday.
Wednesday 26th June 2019
Informal networking opportunity for delegates to meet and have a drink and some food. Hosted by Martyn Fiddler Aviation from 17:00-22:00. Venue tbc.
Thursday 27th June 2019
The Isle of Man Aviation Conference will be held in the Royal Hall at the Villa Marina, Douglas from 09:00 – 17:00.
Programme schedule tbc.
A post-conference reception will be hosted by Martyn Fiddler Aviation from 19:00-22:00. Venue tbc.
Transport will be provided for off-island delegates.
Dress code: smart casual.
Friday 28th June 2019
The Martyn Fiddler Aviation team welcome you to join them for breakfast and refreshments at Douglas Chambers, North Quay, Douglas from 10:00-12:00. Dress code: casual
- Return travel by sea or air
- Accommodation of your choice
- Conference entry
- Networking events
Important Information - you must read this before booking
The lead-in price quoted for this offer is per person, based on two adults flying from London City, staying at the Empress Hotel in a double room (single occupancy) for two nights, and was correct as at 23rd September 2016.
This travel package is operated by Visit IOM. When making a booking you are accepting our Terms & Conditions of business.
There are additional special terms which apply to this holiday. By making a booking, you agree that you accept all of these terms:
- Full payment for your travel arrangements is required at the time of booking. Once booked, the travel costs are entirely non-refundable.
- Cancellations must be confirmed in writing at least one calendar month before the Conference start date and will be refunded minus an administration fee of £25 per person (The £5 booking fee is non-refundable). We regret that no refund can be made, irrespective of reasons, for cancellations made within one calendar month of the start date.
- If you need to make any changes to your travel arrangements, please contact us and we will do our best to assist. However in many cases changes may not be permitted, and any changes which can be made are likely to incur extra costs.
- The cost of this break does not include travel insurance, however comprehensive travel insurance is essential. If you need to arrange travel insurance please contact us.
- If you intend to travel with a motor vehicle, please note that the maximum vehicle dimensions are as follows: Cars 1.8 metres high x 5 metres long; Motorhomes 3.4 metres high x 6 metres long. A maximum vehicle weight of 4 tonnes applies. For vehicles above these limits, please call us on 01624 654654 for further guidance.
- If you intend to travel with sporting equipment of any kind, please call us on 01624 654654 before making a booking, so that we can check with the relevant carrier whether space is available and whether any additional costs would apply.
- Can't find what you're looking for? If you wish to travel from a departure point not featured under this offer, please call us on 01624 654654.