Isle of Man CAMRA Beer & Cider Festival 2019
This Spring the Isle of Man CAMRA Beer and Cider Festival will take place at the Villa Marina in Douglas on Thursday 11th April - Saturday 13th April 2019.
Ideally situated in the heart of Douglas, it is the perfect setting for the Island's largest such festival. During the Festival the Villa Marina will play host to up to 1,000 thirsty drinkers per day.
There will be around 85 cask ales, 40 ciders and perries with 4 Manx breweries providing up to 20 different brews.
The bars will be cash-free. You will need to purchase tokens at the Villa Marina and these can be exchanged for your drinks.
Whilst on the island why not visit some of the Isle of Man's pubs dotted around the Island which can be reached using the transport systems without the need of a taxi or designated driver!
We recommend purchasing the Go Explore Travel Card which can be added during the booking process. The card offers unlimited travel on scheduled services of all Isle of Man Transport Railways (Steam Railway, Manx Electric Railway, Snaefell Mountain Railway and Horse Trams) and Bus Vannin Services, plus admission to all Manx National Heritage attractions.
- Return air or sea travel to the Isle of Man.
- Accommodation of your choice
Entry into the Festival is not included. Please visit the Isle of Man CAMRA Beer and Cider Festival website for details.
Important Information - you must read this before booking
The lead-in price quoted for this offer is per person based on two adult foot passengers, sailing from Liverpool, sharing a twin room at the Trevelyan Hotel, Douglas. The price was correct as at 8th March 2018.
This holiday is operated by Visit IOM. When making a booking you are accepting our Terms & Conditions of business.
There are additional special terms which apply to this holiday. By making a booking, you agree that you accept all of these terms:
- Full payment for your travel arrangements is required at the time of booking. Once booked, the travel costs are entirely non-refundable.
- If you need to make any changes to your travel arrangements, please contact us and we will do our best to assist. However in many cases changes may not be permitted, and any changes which can be made are likely to incur extra costs.
- Travel insurance is not included, but we strongly advise you to take comprehensive travel insurance to cover any unforeseen eventualities such as cancellation or weather-related delays. If you need to arrange travel insurance please contact us.
- Can’t find what you’re looking for? If you wish to travel from an airport not featured under this offer, please call us on 01624 654654.