Isle of Man Darts Festival 2019
One of the most iconic and best attended events in the BDO calendar, the Isle of Man Darts Festival will see hundreds of darts enthusiasts flocking to the island to be part of the biggest party event of the year!
The Isle of Man Darts Festival will take place at the Villa Marina, Douglas between 7th March and the 10th March 2019.
2019 will be the 34th Isle of Man Darts Festival with a guaranteed prize fund of over £30,000 in prize money. The main singles event is one of the most prestigious titles in BDO darts and has previously been won by the likes of David Chisnall, Scott Waites, Steve Bunting, Ted Hankey, Gary Anderson, Robbie Green, Darryl Fitton and not to mention Phil Taylor who is one of the reasons why hundreds of dart enthusiasts make the pilgrimage every year!
The organisers would like to cater for all players, participants who attend the events and the more players who go home with prize money, the happier they are.
The popular men’s, ladies, mixed fours and regulars will take place in 2019. The Isle of Man Classic event will see an upgrade to the ranking points. The men’s event will rise from CAT C to CAT B and the ladies from CAT C to CAT A.
The Festival is not only to play or watch darts, it’s also about having a great time, socialising with friends or even your whole darts team!
- Return sea or air travel
- Accommodation of your choice
For entry details or additional information on the event, please visit the Isle of Man Darts Festival website.
Important Information - you must read this before booking
The lead-in price quoted for this offer is based on two adults sailing as foot passengers from Heysham on 6th March 2019 and staying at the Edelweiss Guest House, Douglas for five nights. The price as correct as at 12th February 2019.
This holiday is operated by Visit IOM. When making a booking you are accepting our Terms & Conditions of business.
Please note that some activities are subject to availability and should be reserved in advance by contacting the event organisers.
There are additional special terms which apply to this holiday. By making a booking, you agree that you accept all of these terms:
- Full payment for your travel arrangements is required at the time of booking. Once booked, the travel costs are entirely non-refundable.
- The package does not include entry into the event.
- If you need to make any changes to your travel arrangements, please contact us and we will do our best to assist. However in many cases changes may not be permitted, and any changes which can be made are likely to incur extra costs.
- The quoted package prices do not include transfers between Ronaldsway Airport and your accommodation. Douglas is around 20 minutes by taxi from the airport. A bus service also runs between the airport and Douglas town centre.
- The cost of this break does not include travel insurance, however comprehensive travel insurance is essential. If you need to arrange travel insurance please contact us.
- If you intend to travel with sporting equipment of any kind, please call us on 01624 654654 before making a booking, so that we can check with the relevant carrier whether space is available and whether any additional costs would apply.
- Can't find what you're looking for? If you wish to travel from a port / airport not featured under this offer, or are travelling with children, please call us on 01624 654654.