Isle of Man Food & Drink Festival 2019
The Isle of Man Food & Drink Festival will take place on Saturday 14th September and Sunday 15th September 2019, in the Villa Marina Gardens, Douglas.
Over 10,000 people attended the 2018 Isle of Man Food & Drink Festival which showcased over 60 local food and drink producers and their businesses. The weekend’s two day event in 2019 (the 11th Anniversary) will be among the biggest held in the Island. One of its big attractions is the street food style Saturday evening event with music, drink and theatre attractions taking place.
The Festival has a wide range of stands, including many first time exhibitors. Visitors will be delighted at the number of products on display, as well as cooking demonstrations and entertainment: there will also be plenty of opportunities to sample local food and drink!
2018's Festival attracted many visitors from the UK as well as those from further afield - many of whom travelled to the Island specifically for the event.
The Festival proves a success for the exhibitors too, with many reporting increases in enquiries, new contacts and sales. In fact, demand is usually so high that some producers and caterers sell out by the end of the Festival.
- Return air or sea travel to the Isle of Man
- Accommodation of your choice
- Weekend Festival ticket
Festival tickets will be sent out by recorded delivery.
The lead-in price quoted for this offer is per person based on two adult foot passengers sailing from Liverpool on 13th September 2019, staying at the Trevelyan Hotel, Douglas for 3 nights. The price was correct as at 12th February 2019.
This package is operated by Visit IOM. When making a booking you are accepting our Terms & Conditions of business.
There are additional special terms which apply to this holiday. By making a booking, you agree that you accept all of these terms:
- Full payment for your travel arrangements is required at the time of booking. Once booked, the travel costs are entirely non-refundable.
- If you need to make any changes to your travel arrangements, please contact us and we will do our best to assist. However in many cases changes may not be permitted, and any changes which can be made are likely to incur extra costs.
- The cost of this break does not include travel insurance, however comprehensive travel insurance is essential. If you need to arrange travel insurance please contact us.
- Can't find what you're looking for? If you wish to travel from a departure point not featured under this offer, please call us on 01624 654654."