Isle of Man Heritage Break
The wide range and impressive nature of the Manx heritage attractions makes many of the sites "must see" items for your holiday on the Isle of Man. With a wealth of historical locations and a landscape rich in monuments you will begin to understand the Island's 10,000 year history though locations run by Manx National Heritage.
The Isle of Man has a landscape rich in ancient monuments and a wealth of historic castles and buildings.
The island's 10,000 year history is portrayed throughout the Island in one of the many Manx National sites such as Peel Castle, Castle Rushen, House of Manannan, Manx Museum, Nautical Museum, Rushen Abbey, Cregneash and Grove Museum of Victorian Life.
- Return sea or air travel
- Accommodation of your choice
We recommend purchasing a Go Explore Heritage Card during the booking process. The card offers unlimited travel on scheduled services of all Isle of Man Transport Railways (Steam Railway, Manx Electric Railway, Snaefell Mountain Railway and Horse Trams) and Bus Vannin Services, plus admission to all Manx National Heritage attractions. The travel cards can be added during the booking process.
Please note, some attractions close on the 3rd November 2019 for the Winter. To find out more information, please visit the Manx National Heritage website.
The lead-in price quoted for this offer is based on two adults sailing as foot passengers from Liverpool and staying at the Trevelyan Hotel, Douglas for 2 nights. The price was correct as at 12th February 2019.
This package is operated by Visit IOM. When making a booking you are accepting our Terms & Conditions of business.
Please note that some activities are subject to availability and should be reserved in advance by contacting the event organisers.
There are additional special terms which apply to this holiday. By making a booking, you agree that you accept all of these terms:
- Full payment for your travel arrangements is required at the time of booking. Once booked, the travel costs are entirely non-refundable.
- If you need to make any changes to your travel arrangements, please contact us and we will do our best to assist. However in many cases changes may not be permitted, and any changes which can be made are likely to incur extra costs.
- The quoted package prices do not include transfers between Ronaldsway Airport and your accommodation. Douglas is around 20 minutes by taxi from the airport. A bus service also runs between the airport and Douglas town centre.
- The cost of this break does not include travel insurance, however comprehensive travel insurance is essential. If you need to arrange travel insurance please contact us.
- If you intend to travel with sporting equipment of any kind, please call us on 01624 654654 before making a booking, so that we can check with the relevant carrier whether space is available and whether any additional costs would apply.
- Can't find what you're looking for? If you wish to travel from a port / airport not featured under this offer, or are travelling with children, please call us on 01624 654654.