Isle of Man TT 2019
Book for TT 2019 with the Isle of Man’s official travel provider. TT 2019 dates: Saturday 25th May to Friday 7th June 2019 (Senior Race day). Book your ferry, flight and accommodation with VisitIOM.co.uk , a secure local website run by an official TT travel agency on the Isle of Man. Your TT holiday package booking is financially protected by ABTA and ATOL.
The TT Races (which stands for Tourist Trophy Races) began in 1907 and is a world renowned motorbike race on the Isle of Man, with all the thrills that can only truly be appreciated in person. Bikes fly by spectators with such jaw-dropping speed that it will leave you lost for words. The fastest speed recorded on the TT is 206 mph in 2015 by Kawasaki rider James Hillier on his Ninja H2R. In 2018 Peter Hickman recorded the fastest ever lap on the Mountain course with a speed of 135.452 mph on Smiths BMW.
Running over 2 weeks, with the last week in May for practice and the first week in June for racing, the Tourist Trophy Races form the major part of the Isle of Man TT Festival. Held on the Snaefell Mountain course, a closed road circuit, riders have competed to complete a number of the 37.73 mile laps since 1907 ranging from sea level to over 1300 feet.
The TT week includes 9 races covering vehicles from traditional race bikes through to sidecars and, since 2010, has included the "TT Zero" race which replaced the TTXGP race. These have the goal of racing without using carbon fuels and to have zero toxic/noxious emissions.
The highlight of the TT Races is the Senior TT which runs, weather permitting, on the Friday of race week for the Maruis de Mouzilly St.Mars trophy. Running for 6 laps the race record is a staggering 1 hour 45 minutes and 20.394 seconds for the 236.38 mile race distance.
With average lap speeds of just under 132 mph this is not a spectator sport for the faint hearted and, with huge numbers visiting for the TT Festival each year, booking well in advance is highly recommended.
Isle of Man TT Schedule 2019
Qualifying runs each evening from Saturday 25th May to Friday 31st May 2019 (Excluding Sunday 26th)
Saturday 1st June 2019
- 12:00 Superbike TT Race (6 laps)
- 15:00 Sidecar TT Race 1 (3 laps)
Monday 3rd June 2019
- 10:45 Supersport TT Race 1 (4 laps)
- 14:15 Superstock TT Race (4 laps)
Wednesday 5th June 2019
- 10:45 Supersport TT Race 2 (4 laps)
- 13:45 Lightweight TT Race (4 laps)
- 16:25 Zero TT Race (1 lap)
Friday 7th June 2019
- 10:30 Sidecar TT Race 2 (3 laps)
- 12:45 Senior TT Race (6 laps)
* Please note that race dates are subject to change or cancellation by event organisers at short notice.
Limited availability. Don't delay and book online today!
- Return travel by sea travel to the Isle of Man
- Accommodation of your choice
This package is operated by Visit IOM. When making a booking you are accepting our Terms & Conditions of business.
There are additional special terms which apply to this holiday. By making a booking, you agree that you accept all of these terms:
- Full payment for your travel arrangements is required at the time of booking. Once booked, the travel costs are entirely non-refundable.
- If you need to make any changes to your travel arrangements, please contact us and we will do our best to assist. However in many cases changes may not be permitted, and any changes which can be made are likely to incur extra costs.
- The quoted package prices do not include transfers between Ronaldsway Airport and your accommodation. Douglas is around 20 minutes by taxi from the airport. A bus service also runs between the airport and Douglas town centre.
- The cost of this break does not include travel insurance, however comprehensive travel insurance is essential. If you need to arrange travel insurance please contact us.
- If you intend to travel with sporting equipment of any kind, please call us on 01624 654654 before making a booking, so that we can check with the relevant carrier whether space is available and whether any additional costs would apply.
- Can't find what you're looking for? If you wish to travel from a port / airport not featured under this offer, or are travelling with children, please call us on 01624 654654.