Isle of Man Weekend Breaks 2019
The Isle of Man is the perfect place for a short break or weekend getaway. Situated less than an hour's flying time from the UK and Ireland, or just a short ferry ride away, why not take a trip and discover this magical gem in the middle of the Irish Sea!
The Island can be explored easily using its public transport network, including its large network of Heritage Railways, or via car. It has an abundance of things to see and do from exploring museums, enjoying a walk through its stunning countryside and picturesque glens, or even enjoying its coastline via kayak!
For a quieter break, why not enjoy some of the Island's award-winning restaurants which benefit from locally-grown produce, visit some of its country pubs or hit the shops - or even a spa! The choice is endless.
Whatever you choose to do, you won't fail to be captured by the stunning Isle of Man. Book your break today!
Your Isle of Man short break can be as relaxing or action-packed as you choose! We don't offer a set itinerary for these - instead you can build your own, hopefully taking inspiration on our things to see and do page from the vast array of content on this site.
If you need any advice about your short break, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Return air or sea travel to the Isle of Man
- Accommodation of your choice
We recommend purchasing a Go Explore Heritage Card during the booking process. The card offers unlimited travel on scheduled services of all Isle of Man Transport Railways (Steam Railway, Manx Electric Railway, Snaefell Mountain Railway and Horse Trams) and Bus Vannin Services, plus admission to all Manx National Heritage attractions. The travel cards can be added during the booking process.
Please note, some attractions close on the 3rd November 2019 for the Winter. To find out more information, please visit the Manx National Heritage website.
For your peace of mind, a £2.50 per person ATOL Protection Contribution applies to all air holidays
The lead-in price quoted for this offer is per person, based on two adult foot passengers sailing from Liverpool on the 10th May 2019, staying at the Trevelyan Hotel, Douglas for two nights, and was correct as at 12th February 2019.
This package is operated by Visit IOM. When making a booking you are accepting our Terms & Conditions of business.
There are additional special terms which apply to this holiday. By making a booking, you agree that you accept all of these terms:
- Full payment for your travel arrangements is required at the time of booking. Once booked, the travel costs are entirely non-refundable.
- If you need to make any changes to your travel arrangements, please contact us and we will do our best to assist. However in many cases changes may not be permitted, and any changes which can be made are likely to incur extra costs.
- The quoted package prices do not include transfers between Ronaldsway Airport and your accommodation. Douglas is around 20 minutes by taxi from the airport. A bus service also runs between the airport and Douglas town centre.
- The cost of this break does not include travel insurance, however comprehensive travel insurance is essential. If you need to arrange travel insurance please contact us.
- If you intend to travel with sporting equipment of any kind, please call us on 01624 654654 before making a booking, so that we can check with the relevant carrier whether space is available and whether any additional costs would apply.
- Can't find what you're looking for? If you wish to travel from a port / airport not featured under this offer, or are travelling with children, please call us on 01624 654654.