Longest Day Longest Ride 2019
The Longest Day Longest Ride event is a 24 hour endurance mountain bike event held at Conrhenny Plantation here on the Isle of Man. The 2019 event takes place on Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th June 2019.
The format of the event is to ride for as long as you possibly can clocking up the most number of laps of the course. The course is approximately 5km in length.
Don’t let the short course put you off though as it offers a variety of riding from forest roads to sweeping single track and boardwalks through the trees; you will also be riding through the night and feeling fatigued, no two laps will be the same.
The Longest Day Longest Ride will test your physical fitness, stamina and mental toughness on a technical, but achievable route. It's open to solo riders and teams alike. All riders will be issued with a timing chip in order to count your laps. The emphasis is firmly on participation enjoyment and fun for all involved, whether riders, family members, spectators or support crew and we would like to thank everyone concerned with the event for their help and support.
For further information on the event and how to register, please click here.
- Return air or sea travel to the Isle of Man
- Accommodation of your choice
The lead-in price quoted for this offer is per person, based on two adult foot passengers sailing from Liverpool on the 14th June 2019, staying at the Trevelyan Hotel, Douglas for two nights, and was correct as at 12th February 2019.
This package is operated by Visit IOM. When making a booking you are accepting our Terms & Conditions of business.
There are additional special terms which apply to this holiday. By making a booking, you agree that you accept all of these terms:
- Full payment for your travel arrangements is required at the time of booking. Once booked, the travel costs are entirely non-refundable.
- If you need to make any changes to your travel arrangements, please contact us and we will do our best to assist. However in many cases changes may not be permitted, and any changes which can be made are likely to incur extra costs.
- The quoted package prices do not include transfers between Ronaldsway Airport and your accommodation. Douglas is around 20 minutes by taxi from the airport. A bus service also runs between the airport and Douglas town centre.
- The cost of this break does not include travel insurance, however comprehensive travel insurance is essential. If you need to arrange travel insurance please contact us.
- If you intend to travel with sporting equipment of any kind, please call us on 01624 654654 before making a booking, so that we can check with the relevant carrier whether space is available and whether any additional costs would apply.
- Can't find what you're looking for? If you wish to travel from a port / airport not featured under this offer, or are travelling with children, please call us on 01624 654654.