Manx National Rally 2019
The Manx National Rally was first held in 1979 and is a closed road asphalt rally. It takes place on the Isle of Man over the 10th and 11th May 2019. The course starts and finishes at the TT Grandstand and offers excellent spectator locations around the Island.
Book online today using the search form on the right hand side of this page.
The Manx National Rally is a two day event open to both National A and National B licensed competitors. It attracts a high number of racers from around the world and is part of qualifying for several championships including the REIS MSA Asphalt Rally Championship and ANCC Stage Rally Championship.
- Return sea or air travel
- Accommodation of your choice
Important Information - you must read this before booking
The lead-in price quoted for this offer is per person, based on two adults sailing from Liverpool with a car, staying at Trevelyan Hotel, Douglas for three nights, and was correct as at 12th February 2019.
This holiday is operated by Visit IOM. When making a booking you are accepting our Terms & Conditions of business.
There are additional special terms which apply to this holiday. By making a booking, you agree that you accept all of these terms:
- Full payment for your travel arrangements is required at the time of booking. Once booked, the travel costs are entirely non-refundable.
- If you need to make any changes to your travel arrangements, please contact us and we will do our best to assist. However in many cases changes may not be permitted, and any changes which can be made are likely to incur extra costs.
- The cost of this break does not include travel insurance, however comprehensive travel insurance is essential. If you need to arrange travel insurance please contact us.
- If you intend to travel with a motor vehicle, please note that the maximum vehicle dimensions are as follows: Cars 1.8 metres high x 5 metres long; Motorhomes 3.4 metres high x 6 metres long. A maximum vehicle weight of 4 tonnes applies. For vehicles above these limits, please call us on 01624 654654 for further guidance.
- The quoted package prices do not include transfers between Ronaldsway Airport and your accommodation but these can be added on during the booking process. Douglas is around 20 minutes by taxi from the airport. A bus service also runs between the airport and Douglas town centre.
- If you intend to travel with sporting equipment of any kind, please call us on 01624 654654 before making a booking, so that we can check with the relevant carrier whether space is available and whether any additional costs would apply.
- Can't find what you're looking for? If you wish to travel from an airport not featured under this offer, please call us on 01624 654654.