The 2019 Tower Insurance Isle of Man 100 Mile Walk
The 2019 Tower Insurance Isle of Man Open 100 Mile Walk will take place 17th and 18th of August 2019. The new route takes place in the ancient capital of the island Castletown. Looping around the picturesque Castletown harbour and the world famous Castle Rushen participants will experience an ever changing view of the tidal harbour and the friendly town centre.
"A Centurion is an amateur athlete, who has walked 100 miles within 24 hours in a judged competition in Great Britain"
2019 sees the return of the Centurions 100 mile race to the Isle of Man and this will be the sixth time that the event has been staged on the Island. Castletown, the ancient capital of Mann, will once again play host and those of you who were there in 2015 will remember how welcoming the people of the town were making it a truly memorable occasion.
122 different athletes have completed a 100 mile race here on the Isle of Man with 93 gaining their Centurion status here.
Do you have what it takes to become a Centurion?
There is also a supporting 20 mile race.
- Return air or sea travel to the Isle of Man
- Accommodation of your choice
Please note, entry into the event is not included. Entry information can be found on the 100 Mile Walk website.
The lead-in price quoted for this offer is per person, based on two adult foot passengers sailing from Liverpool on the 16th August 2019, staying at the Cedar Lodge, Glen Mona for two nights, and was correct as at 12th February 2019.
This package is operated by Visit IOM. When making a booking you are accepting our Terms & Conditions of business.
There are additional special terms which apply to this holiday. By making a booking, you agree that you accept all of these terms:
- Full payment for your travel arrangements is required at the time of booking. Once booked, the travel costs are entirely non-refundable.
- If you need to make any changes to your travel arrangements, please contact us and we will do our best to assist. However in many cases changes may not be permitted, and any changes which can be made are likely to incur extra costs.
- The quoted package prices do not include transfers between Ronaldsway Airport and your accommodation. Douglas is around 20 minutes by taxi from the airport. A bus service also runs between the airport and Douglas town centre.
- The cost of this break does not include travel insurance, however comprehensive travel insurance is essential. If you need to arrange travel insurance please contact us.
- If you intend to travel with sporting equipment of any kind, please call us on 01624 654654 before making a booking, so that we can check with the relevant carrier whether space is available and whether any additional costs would apply.
- Can't find what you're looking for? If you wish to travel from a port / airport not featured under this offer, or are travelling with children, please call us on 01624 654654.