The Manx 100
Taking place on Sunday 28th July 2019, the Manx 100 is an endurance event designed for experienced and skilled mountain bikers who are looking for a new challenge!
Riders will be able to choose between three challenging courses: either the 100 mile single lap event, which will see riders tackle over 16,300 feet of ascent, an 100 kilometre single lap event, which has a 3,250m ascent, or the slightly tamer 50 kilometre single lap event.
You will get the opportunity to ride through some of the Isle of Man's unspoilt countryside and both courses will test your mental strength, fitness and endurance to get to the finish.
Book with Visit IOM today for your chance to take part in this exhilarating event and ride some of the best mountain bike tracks the Isle of Man has to offer!
The event starts and finishes at the TT Grandstand in Douglas. This means that for visitors to the Island staying in one of our conveniently-located hotels in the Isle of Man's capital, it's an easy ride up to the start line!
The course will be marked along the way with directional arrows and marshals will be stationed at the necessary points. Whilst not essential, the organisers would recommend the use of a GPS. They will facilitate bag drops at check points, but there will be no organiser-led feed stations. Entrants will be required to be self-sufficient as there will be no mechanic stations en route.
The fastest riders will take around 11 hours to finish the full 100 mile course, and it's expected that the first to complete the 100 kilometre course will take around seven hours.
For full details on entry information and entry costs, please click here.
- Return ferry travel from your choice of port
- Accommodation of your choice
Mountain bikes are carried free of charge on the ferry when accompanied by a fare-paying foot passenger.
The lead-in price quoted for this offer is per person based on two adult foot passengers travelling with mountain bikes from Liverpool, sharing a standard double or twin room with shared bathroom at the 3-Star Trevelyan Hotel in Douglas for 2 nights. The price was correct as at 12th February 2019.
This package is operated by Visit IOM. When making a booking you are accepting our Terms & Conditions of business.
There are additional special terms which apply to this holiday. By making a booking, you agree that you accept all of these terms:
- Full payment for your travel arrangements is required at the time of booking. Once booked, the travel costs are entirely non-refundable.
- If you need to make any changes to your travel arrangements, please contact us and we will do our best to assist. However in many cases changes may not be permitted, and any changes which can be made are likely to incur extra costs.
- If you intend to travel with a motor vehicle, please note that the maximum vehicle dimensions are as follows: Cars 1.8 metres high x 5 metres long; Motorhomes 3.4 metres high x 6 metres long. A maximum vehicle weight of 4 tonnes applies. For vehicles above these limits, please call us on 01624 654654 for further guidance.
- Travel insurance is not included, but we strongly advise you to take comprehensive travel insurance to cover any unforeseen eventualities such as cancellation or weather-related delays. If you need to arrange travel insurance please contact us.
- The price of this break does not include entry into the event. For further information on how to enter, please see the event's own website.
- Can’t find what you’re looking for? If you wish to travel from a port not featured under this offer, please call us on 01624 654654.