The Pokerstars Isle of Man 2 Day Enduro
The Manx MTB Enduro Pokerstars 2 Day Enduro takes place 20th & 21st July 2019.
Established in 2014, the mountain bike racing event takes place on a technical single track and offers some of the finest bicycle riding!
The enduro consists of two 36km loops, spread across 10 unique stages, over two days. The race includes some of the best natural and manmade trails the Isle of Man has to offer.
Riders complete five stages each day and are set off in small groups at one minute intervals. Transition times are not included but stamina is essential, a daily cut off of five hours is enforced for safety.
Both days finish at the finish line in St Johns, where you will have live result timing, music, beer and burgers!
For details on how to register for the event, please visit the Manx MTB Enduro website.
- Return air or sea travel
- Accommodation of your choice
The package does not include entry into the event.
If you are planning to travel with a van, please use our contact form to send us your travel dates, preferred departure port, number of passengers and dimensions of your vehicle and we can arrange this for you.
Mountain bikes are carried free of charge on the ferry when accompanied by a fare-paying foot passenger.
The lead-in price quoted for this offer is per person based on two adult foot passengers sailing from Liverpool on 19th July 2019, staying at the Trevelyan Hotel, Douglas for 2 nights. The price was correct as at 12th February 2019.
This package is operated by Visit IOM. When making a booking you are accepting our Terms & Conditions of business.
There are additional special terms which apply to this holiday. By making a booking, you agree that you accept all of these terms:
- Full payment for your travel arrangements is required at the time of booking. Once booked, the travel costs are entirely non-refundable.
- Entry into the event is not included.
- If you need to make any changes to your travel arrangements, please contact us and we will do our best to assist. However in many cases changes may not be permitted, and any changes which can be made are likely to incur extra costs.
- If you intend to travel with a motor vehicle, please note that the maximum vehicle dimensions are as follows: Cars 1.8 metres high x 5 metres long; Motorhomes 3.4 metres high x 6 metres long. A maximum vehicle weight of 4 tonnes applies. For vehicles above these limits, please call us on 01624 654654 for further guidance.
- Travel insurance is not included, but we strongly advise you to take comprehensive travel insurance to cover any unforeseen eventualities such as cancellation or weather-related delays. If you need to arrange travel insurance please contact us.
- Entry into the event is not included. Please visit www.manxe2e.org for further details on how to enter.
- Can’t find what you’re looking for? If you wish to travel from a port not featured under this offer, please call us on 01624 654654.