Isle of Man Golf Break
The Isle of Man is the perfect place for a golfing holiday. Situated less than an hour's flying time from the UK and Ireland, or just a short ferry ride away, why not take a trip and discover this magical gem in the middle of the Irish Sea!
We’ve teamed up with Isle of Man Golf Holidays to offer you these fantastic golf packages. To book simply search for your preferred travel dates and you will be able to package your entire golfing holiday to the Isle of Man at a touch of button!
Golfing on this 'jewel in the Irish Sea' is nothing short of a privilege. It can become an experience that is personalised to satisfy your every golfing desire.
To book a golf course without travel, click here.
Geographically central in the Irish Sea, this 'Gem of God's Earth', as it has previously been described, is teeming with a wide variety of wildlife. Even the two so-called municipal courses, both havens for local wildlife, will put many a private course to shame.
Castletown golf course, with three sides adjacent to the sea, is one of the few links courses in the UK that is fortunate to boast views of the sea from every hole. With the final three running alongside the Irish Sea 18 holes round here should be your first port of call.
Douglas is a fitting course for all standards and visitors will have a good chance of putting a score together as the frequent number of par threes can make this a rewarding game of golf.
The James Braid design at Peel will see you having to avoid water on many holes. Do that and you'll be in with a shout of shooting a good score. So for a golfing holiday that's away from the usual norm, the Isle of Man provides a wonderful sanctuary for your golfing needs.
- Return air or sea travel to the Isle of Man
- Accommodation of your choice
Transfers, golf course choices and golf hire (If required) can be added during the booking process.
For your peace of mind, a £2.50 per person ATOL Protection Contribution applies to all air holidays
Important Information - you must read this before booking
The lead-in price quoted for this offer is per person, based on two adult foot passengers, sailing from Liverpool on the 7th September 2019, staying at the Sefton Express for two nights, and was correct as at 22nd February 2019.
This package is operated by Visit IOM. When making a booking you are accepting our Terms & Conditions of business.
There are additional special terms which apply to this holiday. By making a booking, you agree that you accept all of these terms:
- Full payment for your travel arrangements is required at the time of booking. Once booked, the travel costs are entirely non-refundable.
- If you need to make any changes to your travel arrangements, please contact us and we will do our best to assist. However in many cases changes may not be permitted, and any changes which can be made are likely to incur extra costs.
- The quoted package prices do not include transfers between Ronaldsway Airport and your accommodation. Douglas is around 20 minutes by taxi from the airport. A bus service also runs between the airport and Douglas town centre.
- The cost of this break does not include travel insurance, however comprehensive travel insurance is essential. If you need to arrange travel insurance please contact us.
- If you intend to travel with sporting equipment of any kind, please call us on 01624 654654 before making a booking, so that we can check with the relevant carrier whether space is available and whether any additional costs would apply.
- Can't find what you're looking for? If you wish to travel from a port / airport not featured under this offer, or are travelling with children, please call us on 01624 654654.